Saturday, January 5, 2013

Banana Puddin'


Yep there’s lots of Banana Puddin’ recipes out there but here’s one more that is definitely worth a try … plus it’s an easy one and I wouldn’t be adding it to my blog if it wasn’t delicious.  I shared some once with a neighbor and her children and they loved it … it is pretty darn good if I must say so myself.  It’s not my recipe though … I got this one from one of my nieces though her recipe calls for Pepperidge Farm Chessman cookies which are good but I prefer Nilla Wafers. 

Banana Puddin’

6-8 Bananas, sliced
1 box Instant Vanilla Pudding
Milk (to make pudding as directed on box)
8 oz Cream Cheese, softened
1 can Sweetened Condensed Milk
1 sm Cool Whip*
1 box Nilla Wafers

Layer bottom of pan with Nilla Wafers and cover wafers with lots of banana slices.  Prepare pudding as directed on box.  Blend pudding, cream cheese and condensed milk.  Fold in Cool Whip.

Begin layering pudding mixture with bananas … when you reach the last layer add more Nilla Wafers on top.

*Note to self: Cool Whip contains hydrogenated oil … next time take the time to make your own whipped cream … its easy and even more tasty.


No comments:

Post a Comment