Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Baby Spinach Chicken Avocado Salad



Baby Spinach Chicken Avocado Salad

Got the idea for this salad from Pinterest but since there was no recipe there is no one to give credit to.  There was only a picture and list of ingredients (I added the Chicken) which looked scrumptious by the way ~ even if it was served in a restaurant plastic take out container.  Here’s how I made it ~ for one!

½ Baked Chicken Breast, diced*
1 sm Avocado, cubed
Lrg Handful Baby Spinach
2 Campari Tomatoes, sliced
Sea Salt and Freshly Ground Black Pepper, to taste
Fresh Lemon Juice, to taste

*Chicken baked in a tiny bit of water with Sea Salt and Freshly Ground Black Pepper.  I actually baked 2 whole Chicken Breasts split in half so that I can have 4 days worth of chicken.  Baked uncovered for 40 minutes (turning halfway through cooking time).  My picture looks like a whole Chicken Breast but I promise you … it is only a half!!!

I love salads and this one is definitely a keeper or I wouldn’t be blogging about it.  Yummmmmm

No comments:

Post a Comment