Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Feta, Spinach and Oregano Omelet



I’m not really a big egg eater … I maybe eat them a couple times a month but when I do I do love a good omelet.



I got this recipe from our friend (Scott’s lifelong friend) Paul who is always cookin us up something delicious!  He used Herbed Feta but since we only have regular Crumbled Feta I added the Oregano (I’m not sure what herbs are in the Herbed Feta but I know there is Oregano).  Here’s how I made it.


Feta, Spinach and Oregano Omelet
Splash or two of EVOO
2 Eggs, beaten for about 2 minutes
Crumbled Feta
Fresh Spinach
Oregano (Fresh would probably be best but I used Dry for this one)
Sea Salt and Freshly Ground Black Pepper

I always beat my eggs with a whisk for about 2 minutes, literally, and I do not add milk as some do.  I add the Salt, Pepper and Oregano while whisking.

Add EVOO to a non-stick pan and heat up on medium heat.  Once heated add Eggs and cook until it just about ready to flip over.  Add desired amount of Feta and Spinach.  Flip over and let finish cooking.  If you love Feta then you will love this Omelet!  

No comments:

Post a Comment