Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Rosemary Chicken, Spinach, Sundried Tomatoes and Feta

Just a little something I threw together one night when my hubby was out of town so there isn't really a recipe as such and my portions were for one.  Simple, easy and oh so very delicious.  This could easily be made from a rotisserie chicken or leftover grilled chicken breasts.  Just adjust my approximate measurements accordingly.  Took about 5 minutes to cook!  Easy peasy 'gourmet' meal!

Rosemary Chicken, Spinach, Sundried Tomatoes and Feta

1 Tblsp EVOO
1 Leftover Grilled Chicken Breast, chopped
Fresh Rosemary, chopped
Handful of Fresh Spinach
3-4 Tblsps Sun Dried Tomatoes
2 Tblsps Feta Cheese

I heated the EVOO in a pan on medium heat, added the Chicken Pieces with some Fresh Rosemary and cooked just a minute or two to warm it up.  Added the Sun Dried Tomatoes  and cooked a minute more.  Then added the Fresh Spinach and cooked until wilted.  Then I finished up by stirring in the Feta Cheese.  Served over warm Angel Hair Pasta.


No comments:

Post a Comment